i feel so alone. I feel like there is no one out there i can really talk to, no one out there that i'm really close to. I don't trust people, cuz i don't want to get hurt. When I've let my gaurd down and trusted people, it just came back to hurt bite me in the butt. I'm to the point where I just wanna lock myself in my room and give up. No matter how hard i try, it never seems to make a difference. On a quest to do something great, I'm just always gonna be average, walking in the shadows of everyone else around me. :(
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
In the shadows...
i feel so alone. I feel like there is no one out there i can really talk to, no one out there that i'm really close to. I don't trust people, cuz i don't want to get hurt. When I've let my gaurd down and trusted people, it just came back to hurt bite me in the butt. I'm to the point where I just wanna lock myself in my room and give up. No matter how hard i try, it never seems to make a difference. On a quest to do something great, I'm just always gonna be average, walking in the shadows of everyone else around me. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
your post seems contradictory to your blog title
Post a Comment